Sunday, March 23, 2008

My First Week @ Work!

Woo... a week has passed in just like a wink! :)
First week at work was kinda ok.. as I have nothing much to work on since there's no desk for me yet..
However, I know coming week... I would need to end work late...
Need some adjustments to get use to the work and the working hours there...
Hmm... It's rather mixed feeling.. getting work and the satisfaction from the work..

I think I really need to find the inner balance in me...
I am currently at the getting to use stage... maybe gotta see 3 months later see if I can really adapt well in my work..

Secondly, I think I have to set my to-do list fast! I must lose about 2-3kg!! :(
Gaining weight is never fun... I wan to feel light!! No worries! I will try my best to work out wat's the best for me! :)

Hmm.. yester went to Guan Yin Temple to return my thanks for all the blessings.. was really crowded coz yester was 15th day of lunar calendar month.. then spend some time searching for mei's bdae party paper plates and also balloons... When I came home, spend some time to get ready to sent all the envelopes and cards out..

Time really flies... before I post my next post... wait for me ya... :)

No comments: