Saturday, March 29, 2008

After 2 weeks at work...

Haiz... much to my most unwilling to post something depressing here..
but I think I am quite not up to the work at Citigroup... haiz..
I think perhaps I need more time to get use to the work and long hours..
I got sick yester.. after a day of OT till 10+pm on Wed..
~It's simply lei~ :_(
Do you think I need more time to get use?? Do u think it's the ppl there that's affecting me??

Well, I know I would give myself more time to get use... to certain extent...
I feel it's still manageable just tat there is no motivation...
perhaps I still quite abit of guiding tats why.. I keep asking qns..
but I will try my best to get things learnt fast... :)

Everything seems fine after 2 days... On friday, I had an MC... coz I was feeling cold and throat inflammed.. After 2 days of med, everything seems much better le!

If I am not able to adapt and learn my current new job, I would most likely change to another industry... Probably 1) marketing 2) secretary 3) hr 4) finance... Hmm.. currently I won't give myself a conclusion.. bt it's a plan if current job didn't work out as expected...

Another good news is I have just checked my education loans..

It's much lesser than I expected... thou' can't clear in a year or two.. haha..
Nvm, slow and steady!!!!! :)

Another good news is I got Bio call... they were checking if I have gotten my job le.. coz they wanted to select me for the position.. told them I am on the job le.. but I would very much interested to work in Bio if given a chance.. I checked with them if the position is urgent and Sally mentioned that it's nt urgent.. Checked their website yesterday.. they really repost the position again~ means they are again actively seeking for interviewees.. I didnt receive any calls from Sally up till now.. but I hope she will call me within a month ba... :)

Do you think it's normal to feel this way?

P/S: Somehow in me.. there's a little voice telling me.. you are not suitable for the job...
main reason is I tink I get a lot more to hot-tempered with so many OTs everyday..
Very very sad.. haiz.. actually I really have the xin to build my career here de! perhaps is the long hours which I think as a fresh graduate it's a very steep learning curve for me!

No comments: